Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Yes, I am Cover-Gorgeous!

Covergirl, Ready Set Gorgeous! 

So, I thought I would post my thoughts on Covergirl's Ready Set Gorgeous foundation, since I'm so in love with it! Of course I was skeptical at first because one, it's a drugstore foundation, and two, it was only $8! I mean, how good could this product possibly be for only $8. And yes, I know it's supposed to be cheaper because it's a drugstore product and I'm not against all drugstore make up. I usually just err on the side of caution, I suppose. Now lip gloss, mascara, and stuff like that I'm not as concerned about, but I'm much more conscientious of my foundations because obviously, they're going all over your face and I want to make sure I'm not putting something on my skin that is going to break it out.


Now, I know this is just some basic packaging, but for some reason I find it really cute and I love the name! I think it's very fitting considering that was exactly how I felt after I put it on! I wear the shade 120 (nude beige). They have a really great color selection and have a lot of shades for darker skin as well, which I think can be tricky to find sometimes. 

Here's what the back of the package says:
  • Won't clog pores
  • Suitable for sensitive skin
  • Oil free
  • Lasts all day
Yes, yes, yes, and yes! It really does feel weightless and natural on my skin and it looks flawless. Seven hours later and it still looks like when I put it on. I'm especially impressed by this because I have oily skin and no other foundation that I've worn has lasted more than a few hours without my forehead looking a little shiny. I remember being shocked looking in the mirror at the end of the day and not seeing the usual 'greasy' look that would need a touch up. If you have oily skin, you have to try this! I cannot say enough good things about it and I can't really come up with any negatives! So, yes, obviously I recommend this.

Recap
  • Long lasting
  • Has a natural and weightless feel
  • Great for oily skin
  • Doesn't break your skin out
  • Great range of shades
So if you guys try it out, lemme know what you think and leave me a comment or just say hey :)

-Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment